Forging Physician, Pharmacy, and Family Networks
The Mercer County Behavioral Health Commission, Inc. is seeking bids for a Project Evaluator, for the Forging Physician, Pharmacy, and Family Networks project which is a Mercer County grant funded through the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency. Interested parties must have experience in the evaluation of substance abuse prevention programs. In addition, must have proof of liability/business insurance.
The Forging Physician, Pharmacy, and Family Networks project is spearheaded by the Mercer County Overdose Prevention Workgroup. The grant period is January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
The scope and responsibilities for the contracted evaluator are listed below:
- Participate in no fewer than three Overdose Workgroup meetings. Conference call and face to face meeting formats will be utilized.
- Design an evaluation plan for the Forging Physician, Pharmacy, and Family Network project utilizing a balance of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Create data collection methods to be utilized by Workgroup members at meetings and educational events to include but not limited to pre/post surveys, and follow-up online surveys.
- Data entry and analysis of process evaluation data to include surveys, sign in-sheets, committee and sub committee attendance.
- Communicate as needed with the grant project director.
- Provide written project final report.
Format bids must have the following information:
- Hourly Rate
- Projected Hours for the Project
- Examples of previous evaluations
- Examples of prior surveys developed
- Work statement showing how Scope of Service can be completed
- Reference inclusive of phone numbers
- Show previous experience in the evaluation of substance abuse prevention programs
The agency selected will be responsible for their travel to attend 2 meetings in Mercer County. The meetings should include mileage and meal expenses.
Questions please call Michelle Goehring 724-662-1550 Ext. 124
All bids must be received in writing by Friday, January 26th at noon.
Please mail to:
Mercer County Behavioral Health Commission, Inc.
Attn: Michelle Goehring
8406 Sharon-Mercer Road
Mercer, PA 16137